Here, "User'' or "You" means any individual who accesses or uses this website, our mobile applications or services for any purpose.
Intellectual Property; License
Use Of Trademarks
Innovana Techlabs Limited and any products or domains that we as a company may obtain, but not limited to, including words and logos ("our trademarks") are registered trademarks of Innovana Techlabs Limited.
You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style, or domain name until and unless the same is agreed upon by you and Innovana Techlabs Limited in writing (i.e. under an agreement).
Linking to our Website
You may link to our home page or any subpage of our website (termed as “our website") provided that you comply with the Terms & Conditions listed below:
- You do not link to any images displayed anywhere on our Website except where you are expressly permitted by us to do so after written permission. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our images.
- The link used by you should be in such a manner and for such a purpose that it does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Further, you must not establish a link to any image or page in such a way as to suggest any form of association, affiliation, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You shall not link to our Website from any website which is not owned by you or any website which is acting unlawfully, indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with our reputation or business.
- Our Website in no condition or form must be framed on any other site.
- You will not do anything to diminish our rights in the logos or other trademarks or impair, jeopardize or invalidate any registration of the logos or trademarks, and you will not alter, change or modify the logos in any way. This includes creating trademarks or logos that might resemble in any way to our trademarks or logos to take advantage of the reputation our company holds.
- You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style, or domain name until and unless the same is agreed upon by you and Innovana Techlabs Limited in writing (i.e. under an agreement).
- You acknowledge that all rights in the logos are vested in us (https://www.innovanatechlabs.com/) and that you shall not assert any claim to any type of ownership of the logos or to the goodwill or reputation thereof by virtue of your use of the logos or otherwise. You agree that any goodwill derived from your use of the logos shall accrue to us.
- You may not link to our website or use or reproduce our trademarks or logos other than is expressly allowed in this permission. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our website, our name, trademarks, or logos from your website.
Use Of The Website
Your right to use the website is restricted to your personal use only. Your use of this website is subject to all state, national and international laws and regulations. You agree:
- To not use the website for any illegal or fraudulent purpose.
- To not post or upload any false, defamatory, infringing, misleading, harmful, threatening, vulgar or any such objectionable information or content on the website.
- To not use any data extraction or mining methods to use the data of the website.
- To not copy, duplicate the content of the website until and unless specified or permitted by Innovana Techlabs Limited.
- To not gain unauthorized access to any portion of the website by any illegal means.
- To not use the website for any commercial purposes without prior consent.
- To not remove any trademark or copyright notices from the website.
- To not input or upload any information to the website which contains viruses, malware, adware or any malicious code.
- To not use any device or software to interfere with the proper working of the website or any other user’s use of the website.
- To not use any framing techniques to enclose or hide the trademark, logos, images, text or page layout of the website.
- To not access the website's property including content, images or website layout to create a similar or competitive website.
- To not breach the security of the website.
Our Services & Access To Use
Some of our applications offer subscription services to our users that begin as soon as your initial payment is processed. The subscription or services will automatically renew for the same price and duration as the original subscription package chosen by you unless you turn off/cancel its auto-renewal. Auto Renewal service is not applicable in India.
For Apple Users (App Store): Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Thus, if you do not want to auto-renew the subscription, you need to cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the existing subscription period. You may cancel the auto-renewal by following these steps:
Step 1: Go to the Settings of your iphone.
Step 2: Click on your Apple Id icon at the top.
Step 3: Select “Subscriptions” from the menu.
Step 4: Click on our application from the list of active subscriptions
Step 5 : Tap on Cancel Subscription and then click Confirm.
For Android Users (Google Play Store): You will be charged for auto-renewal only at the end of the subscription period. You may cancel the auto-renewal of subscription anytime before the end of the current subscription period by following these steps :
Step 1: Go to Google Play Store on your phone.
Step 2: Tap the menu bar and go to Subscription.
Step 3: Find our application from the list of apps you have subscribed to.
Step 4: Click on the application and then on Cancel Subscription.
Step 5: Choose the reason for cancellation and tap on Continue.
Billing (if applicable)
By signing up for any of our applications’ subscriptions services, opting for any in-app purchases or other services by the app or website, you are sharing your consent that Innovana Techlabs Limited is authorized to charge you subscription fees as per your selected plan, any other fees for additional services you may buy, and any other applicable taxes related to use of any of our applications’ services through the credit card or other payment method accepted by the company.
If there is any change in registered credit card validity or expiration details, you may edit your payment information by clicking on your account. If your Payment Method expires and you do not edit your payment method information or cancel your account, you permit us to continue billing, and you will remain liable for any collected amounts.
As used in these Terms, "billing" shall represent either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method. You will be billed with a subscription fee at the beginning of your subscription and on each subsequent renewal (as per selected by you) thereafter until and unless you cancel your account or subscription or service is otherwise discontinued or suspended following these terms.
In order to continue with the services of our applications, it is necessary that you respect the payment obligations to which you shared your consent. The Company reserves the right to follow any amounts you fail to pay in relation to the services/products offered. You will be responsible to the Company for all such amounts and costs incurred by the Company in relation to the collection of these amounts, comprising, without limitation, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
Mobile "In-App" Purchases: When you make any In-App purchase from a Mobile App Store Platform, including subscriptions, the payment of such purchases may be processed either by third parties on our behalf or directly by the mobile app provider such as Google Play or Apple iTunes, from which you have originally downloaded the application. You may access the applicable "in-app" purchase rules and policies directly from the Mobile App Store Provider's terms and conditions/EULA.
You will be solely responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of the information shared by you, comprising the credit card details and the like. You accept and understand that we, in any way, shall not be responsible or held liable for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, comprising without limitation any losses because of delay in payment processing instruction or any credit card fraud. With regards to your rights to cancel orders and get related refunds, you must accept and agree with the terms and conditions of the respective Mobile App store provider.
You accept and agree that all the billing and transaction processes are handled by the Mobile App Store Provider from whose platform you have downloaded the app or services and are governed by the Mobile App Store Provider’s terms and conditions/EULA. In case of any issues related to payment with In-App Purchases, please contact the App Store Provider directly.
Information Submitted By Users
You agree that any content that is uploaded or information submitted by you, whether it is sent privately or posted publicly is solely your responsibility. You also warrant that the information furnished by you is accurate and true and you hold the right to provide that data or content.
You are not allowed to post any content or information which is protected by trademark and copyright without any expressed written consent of the owner of that content. You are solely responsible for any dispute or copyright infringement arising due to the content or information you have provided.
Termination Of Usage
Innovana Techlabs Limited reserves the right to discontinue some of the services with or without any prior notice if-
- You provide us misleading data or information
- We are unable to authenticate or verify any information that is provided by you.
- Your actions lead to any legal liability for us.
Third Party Services
The website may contain links to other independent Third Party Websites. We do not hold any responsibility for the content, material or information published on these linked websites. Such sites are not in our control. It is entirely your sole discretion to browse or interact with these third party sites. Innovana Techlabs Limited, under any circumstance whatsoever, will not be liable for any damage caused to you due to your interaction or association with these websites.
The information on our website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Innovana Techlabs Limited disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, statement, opinion or other information distributed through the website. You agree that any reliance on any such statement, opinion, advice or information shall be at your sole risk and shall not be held against Innovana Techlabs Limited for any legal or personal purposes. Innovana Techlabs Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the website. We may change or discontinue any aspect of this website at any time, including, its content, products or services described in the website without notice.
Although Innovana Techlabs Limited attempts to provide accurate content on the website, it makes no warranty that such content is accurate or suitable for any particular purpose or will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event will Innovana Techlabs Limited be liable for any damages, including without limitation, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party's use of the website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of data, or loss of use related to this website or any contents of this website or any third-party, even if Innovana Techlabs Limited is aware of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Innovana Techlabs Limited harmless from and against all expenses, claims, losses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided by the website.
You agree that Innovana Techlabs Limited, with or without prior notice, may terminate or restrict your access to the website or any other portion of the website if we find out that you have violated any of these terms and conditions.
You agree that if you violate the termination or restriction , you will hold us harmless from any liability that we may incur. We reserve the right to persecute the violators as per the law.
Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all claims arising from or related to your use of the Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian laws. These Terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, if applicable.
With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration (as set forth below), you agree to exclusive jurisdiction in the courts in India. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
All the proceedings related to this agreement will be settled under the state court located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Nevertheless, if any provision in this agreement is found invalid by any other court of competent jurisdiction, then all the other provisions except that will continue to be valid in full force and effect. Innovana Techlabs Limited shall not dispense any term of this agreement under any circumstances.
If you have any questions or need our assistance, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, you can also contact us at our registered office
Innovana Techlabs Limited
Unit No. 407, 4th Floor,
Signature Building, Block 13B,
Zone-1, GIFT SEZ
Gandhinagar – 382355
Support Email: email@example.com